POWERFUL PROTECTION AGAINST INFECTIOUS LIVESTOCK DISEASES
VIRUCIDAL ACIDIC DISINFECTANT FOR INDUSTRIAL & FARMYARD USE
- Heavy duty disinfectant for infection control in livestock agriculture
- Proven effectiveness against viral livestock diseases
- Acid-buffered for maximal antiviral activity
- Broad spectrum activity against bacteria (including pseudomonas)
- Powerful tuberculocidal, virucidal & fungicidal activity
- Ideal for high risk, high contamination areas
- Effective in the presence of high levels of organic soiling
- Effective under all temperature conditions
- Effective under hard water conditions
- Provides residual protection of porous surfaces
- Highly effective for odour control; leaves strong lingering odour at use-dilution
Powerful Weapon in the control of infectious livestock diseases
Routine general purpose disinfection in a variety of applications including Industrial, agricultural, domestic and public Institutions.
Ideally suited for use where the degree of contamination and organic loading is likely to be high, eg. drains, lavatories, high density animal housing.
Highly effective in combatting foul odours.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Standard dilution: 1 in 300 dilution (33ml in 10ltr water): For cleaning and general disinfection of floors, yards, glazed tiles, lavatories, sinks, outhouses, in domestic and public buildings.
*Do not use on asphalt, bitumen or tarmac surfaces.
*Do not use on food contact surfaces or near food materials.
Foot & Wheel Dip Maintenance: Use a dilution of 1:250 in foot/wheel dips
Drain Maintenance: Pour 20ml neat Black Extreme into drains to prevent odour problems.
|Composition||Blend of Synergistic Phenols, Organic Acids & Surfactants|
|Appearance||Dark, Viscous Opaque Liquid|
|Density||1.0 - 1.1 g/mL|
|pH Value||1.5 - 3.0 (1% solution)|
|Pack Size||5 Lt, 25 Lt, 200kg & 1000kg IBC|
The information contained in this data sheet is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it