- Cleans all types of beverage pipelines and equipment by circulation in cold water
- Alkaline product for removal of protein and fat deposits
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect metal surfaces
- Formulated with water softeners to retain activity in hard water
- Pre-rinse all equipment with clean water & run to waste.
- Prepare a solution of Cipsolve containing 100g per 40 L of water (~4oz in 10 gallons), and circulate through the equipment for 10 minutes.
- Drain and flush the system with clean water and allow to drain completely. Recover this solution into a wash trough which can then be used for the next wash.
- Leave the clusters attached to the jetters. Do not rinse at this stage.
Before next milking:
- Pre-rinse all equipment with clean water, run to waste.
- Carry out a pre-rinse of the pipelines as recommended above.
- Charge the solution retained from previous wash into the plant allowing about 7 L (1.5gal) to run to waste before circulating the remaining solution for 10 minutes.
- Discharge this solution to waste.
- Leave the clusters attached to the jetters. Do not rinse at this stage. Rinse thoroughly immediately before the next milking as above.
|Composition||Blend of sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate, corrosion inhibitors and water softeners|
|Appearance||White free flowing powder|
|pH Value||13.3 - 13.6 (1% solution)|
|Pack Size||20 kg|
The information contained in this page is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.