- Highly concentrated phosphoric acid based detergent cleaner and descaler
- Effective cleaning and descaling of direct-to-line milking plants
- High performance surfactants give superior rinse-ability
- Includes low-foaming additives
- Can be used in conjunction with automatic operations
- CIP (Cleaning In Place) milkstone removal in dairies and raw milk plants
- Removal of spotting or streaking and mineral films on dairy tanks and equipment
Ultra-Acid is designed to work in conjunction with Ultra-Circ as a total cleaning system.
Preparation: After milking and prior to main wash, rinse equipment with clean water and run to waste.
Automatic use: Circulation cleaning – Prepare solution at a concentration of 0.5% (200 mL per 40 L of water.) Circulate solution for 10 minutes. Complete a final rinse with clean cold water.
Final rinse: Where chlorinated mains water is not available, or if the supply is suspect, an approved hypochlorite may be added to the final clean rinse. Thoroughly rinse the tank lids and other components free of the solution by hosing with clean, cold water and allow to drain completely.
|Composition||A blend of inhibited acids, redeposition inhibitors, surfactants and foam control agents|
|Appearance||Clear pale yellow liquid|
|Odour||Characteristic – faint acid|
|Density||1.14 (± 0.05) g/mL|
|pH Value||0 – 1|
|Pack Size||25 L, 200kg, 1000kg IBC|
The information contained in this page is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.