- Low foaming circulation cleaning of all types of beverage pipelines and equipment
- High level of detergency; rapid removal of protein & fat deposits
- Provides powerful rapid bactericidal activity
- Contains corrosion inhibitors for protection of metal surfaces
- Formulated with water softeners to retain activity in hard water
- Good rinsability in food industry residue tests
Ultra-Circ is designed to work in conjunction with Ultra-Acid as a total cleaning system. Cleaning with Ultra-Circ should be implemented after every milking, cleaning with Ultra Acid should follow biweekly.
Preparation: After milking and prior to main wash, rinse equipment with clean water and run to waste.
Automatic use: Prepare solution at a concentration of 200mL in 40 L of water. Circulate solution at between 77-82°C for no longer than 8 minutes.
Final rinse: It is an offence to allow chemical agents to get into milk. After cleaning with Ultra-Circ and before the equipment is used again, it must be thoroughly rinsed with clean water. Food industry rinsablity testing shows that a 10 minutes exposure of tiles to 3 times the recommended use dilution of Ultra-Circ left no residues in excess of 0.0001µg/cm² chlorine.
Ultra-Circ passes stringent British Standards test BS EN 1276 (quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas) at use a 1 in 250 dilution.
|Composition||Alkaline / chlorine blend incorporating corrosion inhibitors & water softeners|
|Colour||Clear, pale yellow|
|pH value||12.5 – 13.5 (1% solution)|
|Pack Size||25 L, 200kg, 1000kg IBC|
The information contained in this data sheet is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.