Acidic Circulation Demineraliser for Drinking Water and Food Transfer Pipelines & Tanks
Contains Over 50% Phosphoric Acid
- Developed for 'shock treatment' of lines, equipment and surfaces
- Formulated to ensure reduced corrosive attack on stainless steel surfaces
- High level of detergency to aid in rapid penetration & removal of mineral deposits
- Developed to brighten stainless surfaces and remove soap scum build-up
- Very effective in removal of rust from surfaces
- Suitable for automatic dosing and manual operations
- Suitable for cleaning in all water temperatures
- Conserves energy by saving water and heating costs
- Contains active low-foam surfactants
- Contains sophisticated sequestering and wetting agents
- Effective in both hard & soft water conditions
Preparation: After milking rinse equipment with clean water.
Automatic Use: Circulation cleaning: Prepare solution at 0.4% (200mL per 50 L of water). Circulate solution at between 70-75°C for 5-8 minutes. Complete a final rinse with clean cold water.
Descaling: Prepare solution at a concentration of 0.5% e.g. 250mL in 50 L water (preferably hot) for the prevention and removal of standard mineral deposits. Circulate solution at between 70-75°C for 5-8 minutes. Complete a final rinse with clean cold water. Prepare solution at a concentration of 1% in hot water for the removal of tough/hard deposits.
Manual Use: Brushing and dipping. Post milking thoroughly rinse equipment with clean water. Prepare solution at between 0.5-1% (50/100mL per 10 L of water) Leave prepared solution in contact with equipment for 5 minutes after brushing. Rinse off with cold water.
|Composition||A blend of inhibited acids, redeposition inhibitors, surfactants and foam control agents|
|Density||1.40 to 1.50|
|pH Value||~1 (±1)|
|Pack Size||25 L, 200kg, 1000kg IBC|
The information contained in this data sheet is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.