- Contains minimum 8% available chlorine at source
- Highly stabilised sodium hypochlorite solution
- Delivers complete disinfection of all surfaces
- Minimised chlorine evaporation to give improved shelf life
- Low foaming formulation
- Suitable for use in automatic cleaning systems
Sanitisation & disinfection in:
Food & Beverage
- Meat processing (abattoirs & packaging)
- Food processing & storage depots
- Food vending (hotels & restaurants)
- Dairy plants & refrigerated tankers
Agricultural & Livestock
- Hatcheries & poultry farms
- Dairy farms
- Livestock housing
- Horticulture (greenhouse sanitisation)
Preparation: Prepare solution at a concentration of 100ml of Red Label Hypochlorite in 40 L of water.
Manual cleaning and sanitisation: Rinse all equipment thoroughly using clean water. Prepare a warm detergent solution 45°C (113°F). Brush equipment with prepared solution. Leave solution in contact with equipment for approximately 2 minutes. Complete process with a final thorough rinse of the equipment with water.
In-place-cleaning and sanitisation: Rinse plant thoroughly with clean water and run to waste. Circulate the prepared solution for approximately 5-10 minutes at a temperature of 77-82°C (170°F-180°F). Complete process with a final thorough rinse of the plant, allowing waste to drain.
|Composition||Sodium hypochlorite solution|
|Appearance||Clear, pale yellow liquid|
|Odour||Characteristic - chlorine|
|Pack Size||25 L, 200 kg & 1000 kg IBC|
The information contained in this page is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.