- Highly effective in removing grime, oil /grease and organic matter
- Effective on steel & aluminium surfaces
- Contains no perfumes or dyes
- Contains no caustic
- Suitable for use in dairies, will not taint foodstuffs
- Suitable for manual spot applications and pressure washing.
- Fully biodegradable
- Good foaming properties
A good hygiene routine comprising cleaning followed by disinfection is the most powerful and cost-effective approach to disease control. It serves to reduce pathogenic microbial populations to safe, non-infective levels within poultry and large animal housing environments. Persistence and proliferation of pathogens in animal housing environments can be extremely problematic, particularly as a result of high levels of humidity, warm conditions and the presence of high levels of organic matter.
Any disease control regime, whether it is based on immunisation or medication, can be rapidly undermined by poor hygiene conditions. Maintenance of good hygiene practices through regular cleaning and disinfection is fundamental to any disease prevention program.
- Dirt and organic matter can harbour infinite numbers of disease causing organisms, and act as a nutritional base for microbial proliferation. Cleaning dissolves and rinses away organic matter and associated pathogens.
- Disinfection reduces any remaining pathogens to safe, non-infective levels by killing them outright at the recommended use-dilutions and contact periods.
- Prepare a dilute solution of 1:200 Sureclean.
- Clean out animal waste receptacles/dung channels.
- Check food and water troughs for contamination and replace if necessary.
- Loosen and sweep away dirt from all pens/cubicles and passages taking care not to generate dust.
- Clear away soiled, caked or mouldy bedding.
- Carefully dispose of animal waste and any contaminated debris.
- Remove gross soiling from floors and working surfaces with warm water and Sureclean by scrubbing or using a high-pressure washer. Thoroughly rinse with water before proceeding to the disinfection step.
|Composition||A blend of wetting agents and non-caustic alkali|
|Density||1.05 - 1.15 g/mL|
|pH Value||11 - 13.5|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200kg & 1000kg IBC|
The information contained in this page is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.