- Rapid and convenient solution for hand decontamination
- No washing and drying facilities required
- Offers unparalleled, broad spectrum antimicrobial protection
- Rapid virucidal, bactericidal & fungicidal activity
- Offers safe residual activity of chlorhexidine gluconate
- Control of cross infection
- Rapid destruction of spoilage organisms during food handling
- Disinfection of semi-critical and non-critical instruments
- Ideal for spot disinfection of hard surfaces
Suitable for use in:
- Livestock farming
- Food & dairy product handling
- Aquaculture farms and fisheries
- Hospital wards
Hands and surfaces should be relatively free from organic soilage for full effectiveness.
Skin: Apply onto hands, rub together to cover all surfaces and allow to dry.
Surfaces and instruments: Just spray and wipe. Check material compatibility, especially with plastics and rubber.
Alcohexidine passes European (BS EN1499) test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of pre-operative surgical scrubs and antiseptics used in hospital community medical facilities, and in dental institutions.
Alcohexidine passes European (BS EN1276) quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
|Composition||Alcoholic solution containing chlorohexidine gluconate|
|Appearance||Clear pink solution|
|Density||0.8 – 1.0 g/mL|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200kg & 1000kg IBC|
The information contained in this page is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.