- Composition based on lactic acid and synergistic surfactant blend
- Extremely effective broad spectrum disinfectant
- Formulation contains specially balanced emollient blend
- Reduces dehydration of the epidermis, enhancing the condition of the teat
- Does not require dilution in preparation for dipping or spraying the teat
Pre-milking: Spray or dip product before milking, covering the teats. Dry with a towel or udder cloth before applying the cluster.
Post-milking: Spray or dip product after milking ensuring full coverage of the teats. If dipping, use a clean dip cup every milking.
- Streptococcus dysgalactiae
- Streptococcus uberis
- Streptococcus agalactiae
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli
- Enterococcus hirae
|Composition||Buffered blend of chlorohexidine gluconate, cationic surfactants and emollients.|
|Appearance||Clear, pink liquid|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200kg, 1000kg IBC|
The information contained in this data sheet is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.