- Composition based on lactic acid and synergistic surfactant blend
- Extremely effective broad spectrum disinfectant
- Formulation contains specially balanced emollient blend
- Reduces dehydration of the epidermis, enhancing the condition of the teat
- Does not require dilution in preparation for dipping or spraying the teat
Pre-milking: Spray or dip product before milking, covering the teats. Dry with a towel or udder cloth before applying the cluster.
Post-milking: Spray or dip product after milking ensuring full coverage of the teats. If dipping, use a clean dip cup every milking.
- Streptococcus dysgalactiae
- Streptococcus uberis
- Streptococcus agalactiae
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli
- Enterococcus hirae
|Composition||Buffered blend of chlorohexidine gluconate, cationic surfactants and emollients.|
|Appearance||Clear, pink liquid|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200kg, 1000kg IBC|
The information contained in this page is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.