- Contains high levels of chlorhexidine for excellent biocidal action
- High emollient content including glycerine and lanolin for optimal skin condition
- Formulated with added peppermint oil, which contains menthol, astringent and known to reduce inflammation
- Vibrant purple colour for high visibility on teats
Post-milking teat dips and sprays protect abrasions and the teat orifice from invasion of environmental bacteria. Synobarrier is designed to provide biocidal and barrier protection of teats in between milking periods. It forms a protective film over the teats to keep them hydrated, and prevents invasion of environmental organisms on skin abrasions and the teat duct orifice.
- Improved coverage
- Improved protection
- Improved skin conditioning
Iodine is known for its broad spectrum activity and rapid biocidal action. Iodine-based teat dips provide full protection to cows against infective environmental organisms between milking periods. Neogen's new generation teat dips incorporate supplementary antimicrobial acids. Lactic acid provides teat skin conditioning and combined with iodine, provides longer term teat protection from one milking to the next.
Preparation: Wash teats before milking. Dry thoroughly with paper towel or udder cloth.
Post-milking: Apply product after milking by dipping. Use a clean teat-dipping cup after every milking. Fill dipping cup two thirds full. Immerse teat in dipping cup for a few seconds.
The information contained in this page is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.