- Pre & post-milking teat sanitiser based on lactic acid and a synergistic surfactant blend
- Extremely effective broad spectrum disinfectant
- Contains natural insect repellent to avoid disease transmission from flies and other insects
- Formulation contains specially balanced emollient blend
- Reduces dehydration of the epidermis, enhancing the condition of the teat
- Does not require dilution in preparation for dipping or spraying the teat
Synodex is a pre & post-milking teat dip/spray. It is a ready-to-use formulation that offers emolliency and biocidal protection of teats.
Ideal for application using spray applicators or individual dipping cups.
Pre-milking: Spray or dip product before milking, covering the teats. Dry with a towel or udder cloth before applying the cluster.
Post-milking: Spray or dip product after milking ensuring full coverage of the teats. Prior to next milking, teats and udder should be washed and dried.
If dipping, use a clean dip cup every milking.
Synodex passes EN 1656:2000 (phase 2/step 1) quantitative test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in the veterinary and agricultural fields, giving > 99.999% kill for the following environmental organisms frequently implicated in common teat infections.
- Streptococcus dysgalactiae
- Streptococcus uberis
- Streptococcus agalactiae
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli
- Enterococcus hirae
|Composition||A synergistic blend of biocides and emollients.|
|Appearance||Clear yellow liquid|
|Odour||Characteristic – lemon|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200 kg, 1000 kg IBC|
The information contained in this page is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.