- Pre & post-milking teat sanitiser based on lactic acid and a synergistic surfactant blend
- Extremely effective broad spectrum disinfectant
- Contains natural insect repellent to avoid disease transmission from flies and other insects
- Formulation contains specially balanced emollient blend
- Reduces dehydration of the epidermis, enhancing the condition of the teat
- Does not require dilution in preparation for dipping or spraying the teat
Synodex is a pre & post-milking teat dip/spray. It is a ready-to-use formulation that offers emolliency and biocidal protection of teats.
Ideal for application using spray applicators or individual dipping cups.
Pre-milking: Spray or dip product before milking, covering the teats. Dry with a towel or udder cloth before applying the cluster.
Post-milking: Spray or dip product after milking ensuring full coverage of the teats. Prior to next milking, teats and udder should be washed and dried.
If dipping, use a clean dip cup every milking.
Synodex passes EN 1656:2000 (phase 2/step 1) quantitative test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in the veterinary and agricultural fields, giving > 99.999% kill for the following environmental organisms frequently implicated in common teat infections.
- Streptococcus dysgalactiae
- Streptococcus uberis
- Streptococcus agalactiae
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli
- Enterococcus hirae
|Composition||A synergistic blend of biocides and emollients.|
|Appearance||Clear yellow liquid|
|Odour||Characteristic – lemon|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200 kg, 1000 kg IBC|
The information contained in this data sheet is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.