- High emollient content for optimal skin condition
- Reduces dehydration of the epidermis, enhancing the condition of the teat
- Extremely effective broad spectrum disinfectant
- Formulation requires dilution in preparation for dipping or spraying the teat
Preparation: Prepare solution at a concentration of 3 parts water per 1 part product. Wash teats before milking.
Pre-milking: Spray or dip product before milking, covering the teats. Dry with a towel or udder cloth before applying the cluster.
Post-milking: Spray or dip product after milking ensuring full coverage of the teats. If dipping use a clean dip cup every milking.
Synodine 3:1 passes EN 1656:2000 (phase 2/step 1) quantitative test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in the veterinary and agricultural fields, giving > 99.999% kill for the following environmental organisms frequently implicated in common teat infections.
- Streptococcus dysgalactiae
- Streptococcus uberis
- Streptococcus agalactiae
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli
- Enterococcus hirae
|Composition||A synergistic blend of biocides and emollients.|
|Appearance||Dark brown liquid|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200kg, 1000kg IBC|
The information contained in this data sheet is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.