- Lactic acid based film forming post-dip for prolonged protection
- Includes lanolin, glycerine and natural citrus oils
- Contains a specially balanced emollient blend
- Contains natural insect repellent to avoid disease transmission from flies and other insects
- Reduces dehydration of the epidermis, enhancing the condition of the teat
- Extremely effective broad spectrum disinfectant
- Formulation does not require dilution in preparation for dipping the teat
Synofilm is designed to provide biocidal and barrier protection of teats in between milking periods. Synofilm forms a protective film over the teats keeping them hydrated, and stops bacteria from colonising on the teat surface or invading the teat orifice. The barrier is easily removed with water or a towel, before the next milking. Synofilm also deters insects like flies and mosquitoes.
- Improved coverage
- Improved protection
- Improved skin conditioning
Post-milking: Use a clean teat dipping cup after every milking. Fill dipping cup two thirds full. Immerse teat in dipping cup ensuring full coverage of the teat. Film residue is easily removed prior to next milking.
Synofilm passes EN 1656:2000 (phase 2/step 1) quantitative test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in the veterinary and agricultural fields. This gives > 99.999% kill for the following environmental organisms frequently implicated in common teat infections.
- Streptococcus dysgalactiae
- Streptococcus uberis
- Streptococcus agalactiae
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli
- Enterococcus hirae
|Composition||A blend of organic acids, performance enhancing excipients and multiple emollient complex|
|Appearance||Yellow viscous liquid|
|Odour||Characteristic – lemon|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200kg, 1000kg IBC|
The information contained in this data sheet is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.