- Ready-to-use dip or spray based on lactic acid
- Contains peppermint to control teat irritation and inflammation
- Extremely effective broad spectrum disinfectant
- Contains a specially balanced emollient blend including lanolin & glycerine
- Reduces dehydration of the epidermis, enhancing teat condition
Synoshield is a ready-to-use formulation for sanitisation of teats before and after milking.
Pre-milking: Dip or spray teats and base of udder with product. Dry thoroughly with paper towel or udder cloth.
Post-milking: Dip or spray product after milking ensuring full coverage of the teats. Prior to next milking teats and udder should be washed and dried.
If dipping use a clean dip cup every milking.
Synoshield passes EN 1656:2000 (phase 2/step 1) quantitative test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in the veterinary and agricultural fields, giving > 99.999% kill for the following environmental organisms frequently implicated in common teat infections.
- Streptococcus dysgalactiae
- Streptococcus uberis
- Streptococcus agalactiae
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli
- Enterococcus hirae
|Composition||Lactic acid formulation with high emollient content|
|Appearance||Clear, lime green liquid|
|Odour||Characteristic – mint|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200 kg & 1000 kg IBC|
The information contained in this page is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.