- Ready-to-use dip or spray based on lactic acid
- Contains peppermint to control teat irritation and inflammation
- Extremely effective broad spectrum disinfectant
- Contains a specially balanced emollient blend including lanolin & glycerine
- Reduces dehydration of the epidermis, enhancing teat condition
Synoshield is a ready-to-use formulation for sanitisation of teats before and after milking.
Pre-milking: Dip or spray teats and base of udder with product. Allow 15 seconds contact time. Dry thoroughly with paper towel or udder cloth.
Post-milking: Dip or spray product after milking ensuring full coverage of the teats. Prior to next milking teats and udder should be washed and dried.
If dipping use a clean dip cup every milking.
Synoshield passes EN 1656:2000 (phase 2/step 1) quantitative test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in the veterinary and agricultural fields, giving > 99.999% kill for the following environmental organisms frequently implicated in common teat infections.
- Streptococcus dysgalactiae
- Streptococcus uberis
- Streptococcus agalactiae
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli
- Enterococcus hirae
|Composition||Lactic acid formulation with high emollient content|
|Appearance||Clear, lime green liquid|
|Odour||Characteristic – mint|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200 kg & 1000 kg IBC|
The information contained in this data sheet is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.