- Extremely effective broad spectrum disinfectant
- Formulation contains a specially balanced emollient blend
- Reduces dehydration of the epidermis, enhancing teat condition
- Does not require dilution in preparation for dipping or spraying the teat
Pre-milking: Spray or dip product before milking, covering the teats. Dry with a towel or udder cloth before applying the cluster.
Post-milking: Spray or dip product after milking ensuring full coverage of the teats. Prior to next milking, teats and udder should be washed and dried.
If dipping use a clean dip cup every milking.
Teatguard Plus passes EN 1656:2000 (phase 2/step 1) quantitative test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in the veterinary and agricultural fields, giving > 99.999% kill for the following environmental organisms frequently implicated in common teat infections.
- Streptococcus dysgalactiae
- Streptococcus uberis
- Streptococcus agalactiae
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli
- Enterococcus hirae
|Composition||A blend of complexed iodine in non-ionic detergents with high emollient content|
|Odour||Characteristic – faint iodine|
|Pack Size||5 Lt, 25 Lt, 200 kg, 1000 kg IBC|
The information contained in this data sheet is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.