- Contains high levels of chlorhexidine for excellent biocidal action
- High emollient content including glycerine and lanolin for optimal skin condition
- Formulated with added peppermint oil, which contains menthol, astringent and known to reduce inflammation
- Vibrant purple colour for high visibility on teats
- May be foamed for pre-dip applications
Hexsolve is a ready-to-use composition for the cleaning, protection and preparation of teats before milking. The stable foam covers the teats to prevent run-off and provides prolonged contact for biocidal and cleaning action.
Pre-milking: Spray or dip product before milking, covering the teats. Dry with a towel or udder cloth before applying the cluster.
Post-milking: Spray or dip product after milking ensuring full coverage of the teats. If dipping, use a clean dip cup every milking.
The information contained in this page is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.