- Extremely effective, broad spectrum disinfectant
- Reduces dehydration of the epidermis, enhancing the condition of the teat
- Does not require dilution in preparation for dipping or spraying the teat
- Effective foam cleaning action
Synofoam is a ready-to-use composition for the cleaning, protection and preparation of teats before milking. The stable foam covers the teats to prevent run-off and provides prolonged contact for biocidal and cleaning action.
Pre-milking: Dip or spray teats and base of udder with product. For foam dipping apply using a foaming cup. Dry thoroughly with paper towel or udder cloth.
Synofoam passes EN 1656:2000 (phase 2/step 1) quantitative test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in the veterinary and agricultural fields, giving > 99.999% kill for the following environmental organisms frequently implicated in common teat infections.
- Streptococcus dysgalactiae
- Streptococcus uberis
- Streptococcus agalactiae
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli
- Enterococcus hirae
|Composition||A blend of biocides and emollients|
|Odour||Characteristic – peppermint|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200kg, 1000kg IBC|
The information contained in this page is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.