- Non-rinse sanitisation of food processing equipment and pipelines
- Food safe; leaves no taint or chemical residues
- Full spectrum efficacy against food spoilage organisms; G+ and G- bacteria, fungi and spores
- Oxidative removal of biofilm and slime
- Leaves no taint or chemical residues; decomposes to water, oxygen, acetic acid
- Safe for sanitisation of drinking water and process water
- Non-corrosive to stainless steel at normal use dilutions
- Non-foaming; suitable for sanitisation by circulation
- Effective over wide pH range (acid to pH 8.5)
- Effective at low temperatures: suitable for sanitisation of refrigeration equipment
Food & Beverage Industry: Non-rinse sanitisation of equipment, refrigeration units, storage tanks, food containers and pipelines, saving time and water. Suitable for circulation sanitisation (‘Clean-in-Place’) in breweries, production of food, dairy products and soft drinks.
Livestock, Poultry & Dairy farming: Sanitisation of livestock housing, transportation, equipment.
Water treatment: Sanitisation of food industry process water, water for sanitisation and packaging of fruit and vegetables and drinking water for poultry & livestock.
Carcass dipping: Poultry, fish and meat cuts.
Cluster dipping: Make up a solution at 0.5% concentration (50ml in 10 L). Immerse fully in the solution, and renew after 20 clusters.
Final rinse: Make up a solution at 0.2-0.4% concentration (80-160ml in 40 L). Rinse through system at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
Can be used for disinfecting bedding and cubicle areas at 0.5%.
Effective against bacteria at 1:1000 (EN1276) and spores (EN13704)
|Appearance||Clear colourless liquid|
|Odour||Characteristic – acetic acid|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200 kg, 1000 kg IBC|
The information contained in this data sheet is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.