- Contains minimum 8% available chlorine at source
- Highly stabilised sodium hypochlorite solution
- Delivers complete disinfection of all surfaces
- Minimised chlorine evaporation to give improved shelf life
- Low foaming formulation
- Suitable for use in automatic cleaning systems
Sanitisation & disinfection in:
Food & Beverage
- Meat processing (abattoirs & packaging)
- Food processing & storage depots
- Food vending (hotels & restaurants)
- Dairy plants & refrigerated tankers
Agricultural & Livestock
- Hatcheries & poultry farms
- Dairy farms
- Livestock housing
- Horticulture (greenhouse sanitisation)
Preparation: Prepare solution at a concentration of 100ml of Red Label Hypochlorite in 40 L of water.
Manual cleaning and sanitisation: Rinse all equipment thoroughly using clean water. Prepare a warm detergent solution 45°C (113°F). Brush equipment with prepared solution. Leave solution in contact with equipment for approximately 2 minutes. Complete process with a final thorough rinse of the equipment with water.
In-place-cleaning and sanitisation: Rinse plant thoroughly with clean water and run to waste. Circulate the prepared solution for approximately 5-10 minutes at a temperature of 77-82°C (170°F-180°F). Complete process with a final thorough rinse of the plant, allowing waste to drain.
|Composition||Sodium hypochlorite solution|
|Appearance||Clear, pale yellow liquid|
|Odour||Characteristic - chlorine|
|Pack Size||25 L, 200 kg & 1000 kg IBC|
The information contained in this data sheet is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.