- For removal of heavy organic matter, grease deposits and contamination
- Prepare a dilute solution of 1:200 Sureclean.
- Clean out animal waste receptacles/dung channels.
- Check food and water troughs for contamination and replace if necessary.
- Loosen and sweep away dirt from all pens/cubicles and passages taking care not to generate dust.
- Clear away soiled, caked or mouldy bedding.
- Carefully dispose of animal waste and any contaminated debris.
- Remove gross soiling from floors and working surfaces with warm water and Sureclean by scrubbing or using a high-pressure washer. Thoroughly rinse with water before proceeding to the disinfection step.
|Composition||A blend of wetting agents and non-caustic alkali|
|Density||1.05 - 1.15 g/mL|
|pH Value||11 - 13.5|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200kg & 1000kg IBC|
The information contained in this page is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.