Convenient Instantaneous Hand Decontamination
- No washing and drying facilities required
- Offers unparalleled, instantaneous, broad spectrum hand decontamination
- Rapid virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal activity
- Completely safe – leaves no toxic or tainting chemical residues
- Ideal for food handling and processing industries
- Control of cross infection when handling livestock
- Rapid destruction of spoilage organisms during food handling
- Safe handling of egg and chicks in hatcheries
- Handling of livestock and biological matter in veterinary surgeries
- Skin disinfection for any invasive procedure in livestock e.g. vaccination, injection, blood extraction, birthing
Suitable for decontamination of hands, skin, instruments and working surfaces.
Alcogel provides the unparalleled rapid broad spectrum anti-microbial activity of alcohol, providing full protection against common livestock pathogens and viruses.
- Veterinary surgeries
- Livestock farming
- Food & beverage plants
- Dairy product handling
- Abattoirs & meat processing plants
- Aquaculture farms & fisheries
- Aviaries & pet stores
Hands/surfaces should be relatively free from organic soilage for full effectiveness. Apply onto hands/skin, rub together to cover all surfaces and allow to dry.
*Flammable – avoid use near open flames
|Composition||70% Alcohol with emollients and viscosity modifiers|
|Appearance||Clear gel (also available as a solution for spray sanitisation of surfaces & semi critical instruments)|
|Colourless||Colourless (tint optional)|
|Odour||Non-perfumed (fresh citrus scent optional)|
|pH value||5 -7 (neat)|
|Pack Size||5 L, 25 L, 200kg, 1000kg|
The information contained in this page is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.