- Unparalleled effectiveness against mixed infections
- Rapid action skin antiseptic – kills on contact
- Bactericidal against both gram-positive & gram-negative bacteria
- Proven activity against spores
- Powerful virucidal action including against HIV
- Also effective against fungi, yeasts, protozoa, nematodes & insects
- Effective against antibiotic-resistant strains
- Complete protection – no known iodine-resistant organisms
- Activity retained in the presence of blood & pus
- Compatible with steel, wool & plastics
Iodoplex 20 is a solution of iodine stabilised with non-ionic surfactants.
It retains the broad spectrum microbicidal potency & rapid action of iodine, but is considerably more convenient to use.
It is compatible with water & alcohols and is widely utilised in the formulation of iodine-based disinfection products for reliable infection control & disease prevention in hospitals, veterinary clinics and livestock housing applications.
|Composition||Iodine stabilised with non-ionic surfactants and buffers|
|Available Iodine||Min 18%|
|Appearance||Viscous opaque liquid|
|Density||1.1 -1.3 g/mL|
|pH value||3.0 – 1.0|
|Pack size||5 L, 25 L, 200kg & 1000kg IBC|
The information contained in this data sheet is believed to be accurate, but customers are advised to ensure that the product is suitable for their own purpose before they use it.
Only available for non-EU sale